Some links for light reading (4/12/12)
- Typespiration – treating typography with respect
- Native CSS feature detection via the @supports rule
- How to Duplicate Elements Using CSS3 Box Shadows
- Cross Browser Retina/High Resolution Media Queries
- CSS prefixes: it’s not that simple
- Code smells in CSS
- “Bad Code”, Dogmatism, etc.
- In defense of descendant selectors and ID elements
- IDs Will Not Make Your Documents More Semantic
- 50 Performance Tricks to make your HTML5 Applications and Sites faster
- Web fonts and HTML5 for brands
- Will HTML ever be replaced?
- Offline First – better HTML5 User Experience, Prefetching resources, Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet
- Browser Trends December 2012: Chrome Grabs Legacy IE Users
- What browsers really need is most likely not what you think it is